"Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes." Luke 12:37
I hope the water was clean!! Too funny...
Hilarious! I'm not sure what my face would look like if I found one of my kids in the toilet...I'm not so sure if I would run and get my camera, but I'm sure glad you did! Kids, what would we do without them?
Adorable!! What a great shot. Good thing she's too big to flush.
That is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. You get the Mother of the Year award for sure.
I hope the water was clean!! Too funny...
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I'm not sure what my face would look like if I found one of my kids in the toilet...I'm not so sure if I would run and get my camera, but I'm sure glad you did! Kids, what would we do without them?
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! What a great shot. Good thing she's too big to flush.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. You get the Mother of the Year award for sure.
ReplyDelete