"Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes." Luke 12:37
I've always referred to such creatures as 'stink bugs'. I'm not sure the correct scientific name, but I'm pretty sure that's its nickname. If you squish them, they stink! They also usually have an 'x' on their backs.
Did some checking on your bug. It looks like a Western Conifer Seed Bug. Here is a site to check:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_conifer_seed_bug
WHAT?... I can't believed I missed this one! I pass my bug identifying trophy on to Aunty Helen.
I've always referred to such creatures as 'stink bugs'. I'm not sure the correct scientific name, but I'm pretty sure that's its nickname. If you squish them, they stink! They also usually have an 'x' on their backs.
ReplyDeleteDid some checking on your bug. It looks like a Western Conifer Seed Bug. Here is a site to
ReplyDeletecheck:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_conifer_seed_bug
WHAT?... I can't believed I missed this one! I pass my bug identifying trophy on to Aunty Helen.
ReplyDelete