Yesterday, Aunty Ada reminded me. Ten years ago, she moved into our home. And she's been feeding oatmeal to my kids ever since. She has endured our noise and mischief and moods with grace. She has doubled her grocery bill for hungry snackers. She has had her privacy invaded by children attempting to avoid discipline. She has not wasted one kilowatt and has reduced, reused, recycled long before it was cool. She has been a godly example to my children in ways that I cannot. She has solved my problems before I knew I had them. And she has worked harder than anyone her age should. And while she'll have you believe that the old is always better, I have sure proof that photo quality wasn't :
Glad to have you with us, Aunty!




I almost like to say, Happy Anniversary !!
ReplyDeleteWhis you many more! Nice to see this.Yoka
Auntie Ada hasn't changed a bit in her ten years with you...
ReplyDelete