Our family does not have a very good track record for pets. This morning, I found Shifrah in Hadassah's room, walking around with the "attic" portion of Gunther's cage with Gunther hanging from the tube that he uses to get into the attic. Like any good mother would do, I put the attic and the hamster back where they belong.
So, imagine my surprise when Hadassah came home to an empty cage! Oops. I didn't notice to put the water bottle back (which also so happens to plug an escape hole).
After an anxious search (one of us worried about a poor animal lost and the other worried about having a rodent on the loose), I am happy to report that we found him curled up in a corner in her closet. Whew!
Love one another.
2 weeks ago

ok-that would have pretty much put me over the edge!
ReplyDelete